Saturday, December 5, 2009

Game day - Oilers at Stars

The Oilers still are not completely out of the playoff hunt but I am still watching this season with a view of watching who bails, who surprises and who develops.

The player that remains an inigma to me is Patrick O'Sullivan. Some games he doesn't seem to want to compete and shies away from contact, other games he is forcing turnovers, skating like the wind, jumping into the holes.

If he can be more consistent in the latter than we may have a player here.

He has the tools but it could be that he loses confidence quickly or just hasn't learned what it takes to be consistent at this level.

I will continue to watch him so I can decide for myself if this is a player that should be here over the long term. For me the jury is still out.

Go Oilers Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment