Friday, October 23, 2009

The thriller in Edmonton!

There were a lot of reasons for the Oilers to lose last night's game. Injuries, reposts of up to 12 players suffering from flu symptons and then they got down 4-1. Safe to say last years team would have packed it up and called it a night.

Not this team....they rode incredible performances from Dustin Penner (did I say I need convincing whether this guy was for real, ok, ok, he has won me over) and an example of what Hemsky can do when he has some talent playing with him. 5 point nights all around. A standing ovation for The Penner as he has now been affectionally dubbed in Oilersnation.

Really, I have been wanting convince myself that this team might be for real but today I am not even going to think about that.

Watching Oilers hockey is fun again! The atmosphere at the rink last night was electric!

Go Oil Go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment